Thursday, October 3, 2013

Week 1 EOC: Great Customer Service

The saying "the customer is always right." It is something you do not see often because the world we live in today is full of people who want to fight back and argue with you just so they can have the felling of satisfaction. I am a person who is very and I mean very picky when is comes to quality. If i watch a movie, I watch it in high definition and if I listen to music, I want rich deep sound in a pair of head phones. Great customer service is difficult to find. I walk in many electronic stores and it seems like every employee just wants to get you out of the store. My headphones broke and I needed a new pair. Without thinking to much in the service, I walk in a Radio Shack and immediately get greeted by the worker behind the counter. I start scanning through the head phone section and I can not seem to choose a pair. The person behind the counter walks up to me and and asks if I need help. I tell the employee if they recommend any and they respond with saying what activities I do when listening to music. I tell the worker and he suggests a couple of head phones and shares some person experiences with each of them. At the counter I buy the pair that best suited me. A protection plan was suggested in case the head phones broke. After shopping I felt good because of the excellent experience I was given. The employee actually cared and did not rush me out of the store like others do.

No comments:

Post a Comment