Thursday, October 3, 2013

Week 1 EOC: My Voice

Anyone can snap a quick photo with their phone and call it photography. It takes time and technique to create something worth looking at not a "selfie," in the bathroom. Fashion photography and landscape photography is my niche but as a photographer I photograph anything that walks in the door and create amazing works of art. High school opened the doors for me where I took interest in photography and I strive to perfect it every day. People in the world today want everything fast and I as well include myself in there, but when taking a picture I wait and take my time to get what I need. I am friendly an easy to work with other people. The internet is a place to view anything including pictures; it is an amazing tool but having a print is a wonderful experience, being able to hold something visually appealing is a great feeling. My name is Samuel Regis. Born and raised in fabulous Las Vegas  and I create photography, so that people can indulge and have emotions evoked and overall experience true art. They say what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas. In my case I want my work to be exposed into the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment